Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Thursday January 23rd.

I commute to work every day - usually taking the bus. And usually this is a very quiet and relaxed journey. However, on Thurday January 23rd the busdriver interrupted everyone's "napping" (well, yes, that is what most people do commuting on the bus at those hours) by excitingly proclaming that the SAS hotel was looking extraordinarily wonderful - and I cannot say that he wasn't right. I mean, just look at the picture below!



The sunrise reflecting in the glass facade of the hotel made it look as if the whole hotel was on fire.



Down the street from the bus stop where I got off the bus.



Crossing the railroad brigde.



And finally, the sunrise reflecting in the glass facade of the building where I work.

After a very long and grey winter, with hardly any snow, it was good to see colours again. The show of lights and colours shown in the sunrises and sunsets are energizing (and inspirational)!

No comments: