Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tempus Fugit - Busy Times

Well, it's been a while, and although I've thought about blogging every now and then, time just hasn't been on my good side. Much thanks to this little girl.

Meet Emma, our niece and the newest member of the family.




There hasn't been much sewing going on lately, more knitting, actually. In the picture above, taken on her first real trip outside in her stroller, Emma's wearing a hat I knitted up the night before (the other one she got was a little tight, and nobody likes a tight hat, now do we?).

But I think - maybe - I'll manage to get a more creative post together soon. Sometime. Maybe. ;)

We're off to Göteborg next week - for the Nordic Quilt Meeting. I should definetly manage to get some pictures from there. :) And maybe, just maybe, Cinderberry Stitches will finish her new BOM soon too - my fingers are itching!

2 comments:

Laila said...

Hi. Fun to see you back in blogland ;-)
I hope to blog soon also...
You have realy done a lot of great knitting lately... Hugs ;-)

Vigdis said...

En søt lue på en søt Emma :) Hun er heldig som har en tante som strikker. God tur til Gøteborg:)