Saturday, February 03, 2007

Shopping!

Yup, had to do a little shopping. :) But it was a good day to do it too - with a clear blue sky, sunshine and not too cold. Actually, it's warmer now - and I like it. :)

Anyway, I only needed some more silk thread from Katrine's, but when I came there, I remembered how much light fabric that had disappeared into this little secret I'm making.. so I started to look, and ended up with 4 new ones.

Three of them have small prints on - I don't mind having small prints as long as I don't feel like they dominate - and the last one, the one on the left, is just plain unbleached.

I also dropped by Panduro - since I'd gotten two discount coupons there in January (buy for over 200,- in February and get 50,- off). Unfortunately, I ended up with two of these coupons, and since I can only use one coupon per buy, I have to go back again and buy more. Oh, how sad.. ;p

I bought stamps. Of course. *duh* The little monsters on the right I've been drooling on for a couple of weeks. And the little frogs on the bottom too. The kit on the left was in sale, so I had to have that. And I saw some more things I'd like to buy, so I don't think I'll have any problems using the last coupon. ;)

On Tuesday my mom and the mom of one of Systeryster's friends from work are coming to Oslo. That'll be fun. :) I can't wait! Mom's taking my "Love is.."-blocks back to cut them to proper size (with her fancy-smanchy ruler and cutter) so that I can finally finish it. Yay! Plus, she's borrowing some of my stamps too - and I've shopped a little for her, Tilda-stuff and stuff.
Will be great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dette var jammen fint.

Anonymous said...

hallo. kjempe flotte varer. laila

Anonymous said...

Hei. så søte stempler. Vigdis

Anonymous said...

Søte stempler, hilsen Vigdis