Sunday, February 11, 2007

Help!

Desperately seeking inspiration! *eek*

I've not done much these past few days, in the quilting, stitching or creative way, just reading a bit, and now - when I finally have time to start something new - I'm all out of ideas.. I can't think of anything that I'd really really like to do - or make. Crisis!

I spent most of yesterday watching old Dr. Phil episodes on TV, playing WoW, (World of Warcraft) and thinking while my BF was at work. And when he came home, we ate dinner, played som WoW and saw this Indian/Pakistan movie called Fanaa (Destroyed by love). The movie was good - and long.. (the cover read 120 minutes, but it lasted almost three hours!).

BF is off to work again now, and I need - I CRAVE - something to do, but my mind is all blank.. not even making more snowmen tempts me.

Frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ikke fått noen ide enda? det må da være noe du ikke vet at ligger å venter på å bli laget av deg.
laila