Thursday, February 15, 2007

Latest purchase

My mom called the other evening asking if there was a Kremmertorget store around, and if my sister would be able to find it if I gave her instructions. Now, this store is not very difficult to find, but I decided to meet my sister down town and go there with her - especially after my mom told me why she was sending my sister there. For the vintage (?) needleholder (pillow) that both her and I think she once had - I think it's somewhere in my old toys.. and because of the Japanese style boxes they had at the store.

Now, the boxes were pretty, but they were big. The prettier the bigger it seems. So I didn't buy any. But, ofcourse, I had to have one of the pretty but ugly needleholders. :)


Funny, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Er det ikke kjekt å ha noen som maser? det er jo ikke bestandig en vet hva man egentlig trenger.
laila