Monday, July 06, 2020

The Story of My Day sal - Week 5



Block 5 is complete!

This is originally the first stitchery in the pattern, but seeing as mom and I started with the first stitchery presented in the book - it is the fifth one. Oh well, all the blocks will be completed eventually - it doesn't really matter which order they're completed in - does it?

In other crafty news, I'm still knitting.. getting close to finishing a tshirt, and I've knitted my first ever pair of proper socks in adult size!

M and the kids are off for a week with his parents this week, they've all started their holidays - while I've got one more week of working until I'm off. I'm home alone, in other words, working during the day - crafting and watching movies and podcasts during the evening. I have a couple of projects I'm trying to finish this week, we'll see how much I'll get done. Yesterday I watched two movies while knitting and stitching - first To the Bone, which was absolutely fantastic and sad and hopeful, and afterwards I finally got to see A Star is Born. It was available on Netflix, and I'd been curious, wanting to see it for quite some time. I really liked it! Good music, catchy story - and a little sad..

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

I didn't get this one started.... But I still have some little stitcheries to work in. Must remember to take them with me tomorrow though