Friday, July 10, 2020

The Story of My Day - Block 6

Already week six!

This week I've been "home alone". Nothing dramatically, but the kids have begun their vacation, and went to their grandparents with Hubby. While I stayed home, working another week. Still working from home.. but I went to the office on Tuesday, and met a colleague. Still very strange to go back - taking the bus and all - and it seems that quite a few people are starting to ignore the restrictions that's been in place since March 12th. Which is not good..

Anyways, block 6 was completed quite early in the week. I'm home alone, so I've had quite some time to spend sewing, stitching and knitting.



I love the bird and the colours in this block. :)

I've gone through my drawer of UFO's this week, to see if there were any candidates for completion - and, yes, I found a couple of smaller ones. I have some which are quite large, but I don't really "feel" like working on them right now - if you can relate to my feelings.. I dunno, perhaps it's just me. Sometimes I feel like I have to finish something right this instance! While other times I'm just not motivated to complete them, after working on a project over a large amount of time. I will finish them, but perhaps not this summer. We'll see.


No comments: