Monday, June 15, 2020

One stitch/bead at a time

My mom and I went to The Knitting and Stitching Show in London back in October 2018. While walking around the gorgeous Alexandra Palace, we stumbled upon a boot where they sold - amongst other tings - these adorable kits of cross stitching and beading.

I think we ended up going past the same boot at least 3-4 times before we caved in and bought a small kit each for Halloween.

I finished mine last year, and I believe I posted it here on the blog.

This spring mom asked me if I wanted to complete hers too - and after a short week (with quite a few "listening in"-meetings via TEAMS) it was finished.



The glass beads really gives the finished ornament a shine!

If I ever get to go back to The Knitting and Stitching Show, I'm currently in the mood to find a new project/kit from this shop, perhaps a bigger project. It was fun - and frustrating (I don't like it when I make mistakes..) - and I love the results from both of these kits!

No comments: