Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Fall (and secrets)

I love fall. The cool nights and sunny days. Morning fog and evening darkness. Perfect to fill the living room with burning candles.. 

I'm not quite sure why, but I always get inspired to do so much - craftwise - when the waves of fall feelings come over me. So here I am, knitting, crocheting, sewing, planning and just being inspired. 

A small piece of one of my secret projects.. 

A few weeks ago saw one of Mini's not too good days. After a trip downtown he started complaining about aches in his stomach and feeling tired - he even fell asleep on the couch (which is totally not normal for him).. So after a night colored by restlessness (him waking up crying every now and then, and me not being able to sleep), he woke up at around 8AM Sunday morning, asking if it was morning yet. That day he was more or less back to normal again. A minor swelling in his throat, but eating and drinking again. Not quite sure what was going on that night, but we kept an eye on him a few days after that, and he seems fine now.

The picture above is a detail from one of my secret projects. I can't even express how happy I am with the way this project's turning out! I find an hour now and then to work on it, and I just can't wait to see the final result! 

I've also been thinking a lot about my SSCS-projects for this year. I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to do some more thinking about (before starting), but, you know, tempus fugit (time flies) and November will be here sooner then we know. (Jeeze, it's October already!)

No comments: