Friday, July 26, 2013

Tasted something new today..

When I went to the store yesterday, I stumbled across something (for me, anyway) new on the shelf for tea/coffee. Lipton Ice Tea, small tubes of powdered tastiness. 

Yumyumyum!

It's really easy to mix. Just take a bottle with 500ml (cold) water (5dl or half a liter), open the pack and empty it's contents into the bottle. Put the cork back on (firmly.. unless you'd want to clean up the mess..) and shake the bottle until the powder is dissolved in the water. Keep the bottle in the fridge (or do as I did, drink the whole bottle as soon as possible, due to yummy tastiness and thirst). 

I've tried both flavors - the pack in the picture contains the lemon flavored one, and the other one is with peach and apricot. 

***
Do you have to try new products when they come in store?

No comments: