Monday, September 01, 2008

Preparing for a new post..

This morning I figured that I could make the preparations for the new post that's been haunting my mind for the past week, so that _maybe_ just maybe I'd actually write it. So I turned on my laptop (the stationary has been plugged out for the past couple of weeks, out of pure lazyness), opened my blog, started a new post, and clicked the button for uploading pictures. 10 minutes later I got an error message saying something like "Lost connection to *somethingsomething*".

So much for thinking ahead of time. :p

Oh well, I guess I'll do a new attempt tonight, when I come home. It all depends on the possibility of overtime actually - if it's a no-show again, I'll go home and blog, if it's a late night, I might just work, go home, eat and go to bed. Time will tell..

1 comment:

Laila said...

Hi. Hope yo will go home early to day. I think you have mutch to show and tell. Hugs.
Ps. I hate when my data says "error"
;-(