Sunday, April 12, 2015

Fancy flowers

We don't usually have many fancy flowers in our house (*cough* apartment) but in March we were lucky to have four gorgeous and colorful bouquets to brighten our living room. All to celebrate the birth of little A. 


My sweet colleagues sent this bouquet of roses and some other flowers I don't know the name of. 


Hubby's colleagues sent these gorgeous purple roses. 


My dad had this little orchid decoration with him when he visited. 


And a friend of mom's (and one of the kids' quilty "aunts") gave us a bouquet of spring colored tulips (I love tulips!). 

Sadly, they're all gone now, I think I have to go out and get some more flowers soon. They truly brighten the living room and makes everything so cozy (very Norwegian, I know.. "koselig"). 

2 comments:

Laila said...

Du får ta deg en tur ut og plukke deg noen blomster .... 👍

Anonymous said...

Å, for noen nydelige farger! Friske blomster på bordet er en av mine største hverdagsgleder!