Thursday, March 31, 2022

Something finished and a trip to see... Miffy?

Well, I've fnished the Halloween-socks in selfstriping yarn. They're a little big (which is common for me, when I knit socks from the cuff-down) - but there's some yarn left, so I might knit a pair of toe-up low socks with the leftovers. The colours are really fun and the orange seem to really glow.


I've helped A build a house - in LEGO. It even had a tiny beehive hanging from the balcony. The house is not big, but it took us most of Sunday morning to finish the 208 step instruction book and six bags of bricks. 


Last week I attended a kick-off for a new project, which was held in Lillehammer (known for hosting the winter olympic games back in 1994). Outside the hotel was a statue of a familiar character - although not really related to the hotel, Lillehammer or Norway. It was Miffy


The weather was nice, sunny and mild, and the company excellent. We tried playing curling as a team activity - which went kinda OK (no injuries though). But spending two whole days (and evening) with a bunch of people after spending close to two years isolated working from home was exhausting! The rest of the week I worked from home, but this week I've been back to the office for a couple of days. 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely socks......curling would be great to have a go at.......I like seeing it on the olympics....yes it does take adjustment to be around people again.........