Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Story of my Day - Block 18


I feel like the weeks are flying by rather surpricingly quickly these times. Not quite sure how I've completed 18 blocks - meaning it's been 18 weeks since my mom and I started this little sewalong.

I'm planning and thinking about the advent calendar for my mom these days - inbetween planning for scouts activities and wondering what will happen to Halloween. Halloween is a big thing for our kids - and our neighborhood is completely flooded with kids and teenagers on Halloween night, going from door to door. But this year will most likely see a different celebration.. There's a meeting at P's school tomorrow, and Halloween is actually one of the topics up for discussion. With all this COVID around us, colouring several cities in Norway red (Oslo is one of them) and us still working from home, avoiding travelling to the office or using public transportation, it would seem a little strange if going from door to door asking for candy would be an apropriate thing to do. 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice block....
I would have to think people would be crazy to do Halloween.....