Thursday, September 17, 2020

The Story of my Day - Block 14!

Now this was a multicoloured block, compared to some of the recent blocks stitched. All of the sudden there are lots and lots of colours and details! I'm so not complaining, Easy blocks and more challenging blocks are both welcome. 


Housework, it's not my favorite part of my day - but I guess a little goes a long way. Like today, I'm doing laundry (which works out pretty well when working from home). I've even planned doing more laundry tomorrow - spreading the usual clothes washing and the changing of the bed linens over a couple of days. I love the feeling of going to sleep in clean linens - knowing there's no alarm interrupting my sleep the next morning. 

***
In other crafty news my mind is completely busy planning and fixing my mom's advent calendar. I know, it's still early, but! Time goes by so quickly it feels like it's going to be December tomorrow... o.O

No comments: