Monday, January 06, 2020

Three more projects - and a prize awaits

I received this wonderful parcel in the mail last week, and I've been very strict with myself, ordering me to complete three projects before I'm allowed to open the box and start the project waiting inside.



The parcel is from Værbitt, a norwegian yarn shop in Oslo, specializing on norwegian wool and handdyed yarn.



The owner, Laila, included a Christmas greeting inside the box - a stitchmarker and a lovely note.

The yarn is for a shawl called "Shalala just for you" - check it out on Instagram, if you want (#shalalajustforyou).

The projects I must finish before I can open the box and start working on this wonderful kit, are :
- Nerven shawl
- Baby hat nr 1
- Baby hat nr 2

With the speed of which these baby hats are knitted (I've started on the first one), I might be able to start the Shalala by next weekend.

I can't wait!


No comments: