Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Continuing in the world of tiny things..

Foltvilag, as I mentioned in my previous post, had quite a few kits with them from Hungary to Birmingham.

I've previously tried to make a coin purse with a snap lock before, with a result so horrible I'm never going to show it to anyone... so of course I had to try making another one - only TINY! (As if that was going to make it easier to make... logic, anyone?)



It took me a couple of afternoons, but it came together more smoothly than I had imagined! Foltvilage had a step-by-step photo instruction and a video to help construction it - and those were really helpful! (Obviously, since I managed to complete it.)



It is so tiny, and cute - and can barely carry a few coins in it's belly!



There's a keychain on the side, so it can be quite useful (if I dare to bring it outside of the house.. what if it got lost?!?).

Lovely pattern and a very cute result - I might have to make another one!

No comments: