Thursday, July 05, 2018

June was filled with music





June - and the beginning of July - was a month filled with music. In the beginning of June, I ended up on the Marilyn Manson concert with a friend from work. 66 minutes of fun! Manson played both a few newer songs and some of the classics - including a cover version of Eurythmic's Sweet dreams are made of this.



In the middle of June, mom and I went to see Queen and Adam Lambert. This was a really fun concert! All the good old classics, and a very nice tribute to both Freddy Mercury and Queen.
The last time Queen played in Norway was back in 1982, so it was about time they returned!




And July started with this summer's last (I think) musical experience and Prophets of Rage.
This too was a great concert! Seeing the guys from Rage Against the Machine (and Audioslave) again was awesome (last time we saw them was back in 2002, I think).




The rest of July will be more coloured by vacation and travelling than music and experiences like this. I've managed to cross out some items from my bucket list, and I'm wondering what the next big experience or adventure might be.

No comments: