Monday, March 26, 2018

Early morning..

Bilderesultat for sommertid

I can't really say that I'm a huge fan of daylight savings - sommer tid - moving the clocks twice a year. Well, in the fall it's OK, getting what seems like an extra hour in the night/morning. But in the spring?

Last night took forever to get the kids to sleep.. And when I finally went to bed, dead-tired as usual, my mind is working as if I've overcome the tiredness, and starts getting creative. So, did I get much sleep last night? Nope.. Have I been planning the next quilting and knitting projects? Oh yes...!

I'm one of a very small handful of people who will spend the next two days in the office (Easter is usually a slow time), which isn't too bad. It's quite OK when you're a little tired. And with the coffee from the barista downstairs it's really not that bad! Unless, of course, on days like today - when their espresso machines are having some technical difficulties (perhaps they too are not yet adjusted to the new time?)..

So, early morning, little sleep, quiet office - and no coffee.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

I detest the change of time...........we go back to normal time on Sat night OMG i cannot wait.........I hate getting up in the dark..........