Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tempus Fugit

Or time flies, as they also say.

I'm not sure where the past couple of weeks have gone, but gone they are. June is here! Summer! And it's hot outside (and inside - old buildings keep the heat locked in). Only 6 weeks to go - and we're off on vacation! :D

I've finished the bags I started some time ago - under development pictures can be seen in the last post, and here are the finished results. :)


This is a small shoulder bag, just the right size to hold my wallet, cell phone, keys, and - with good will etc - a bottle of water. Perfect for trips to the movies or downtown.


And this bag is now in use as my work-bag. There are two large pockets inside, large enough to hold my wallet and other necessary things, plus a big space for other things needed for work (my calendar, lunch, etc).


I even managed to quilt and finish this little thing. :)

All that's left of the fabric I got for my birthday, are some pieces of stripes.. so I decided to make my very first striped quilt (?), but I can't seem to be able to decide which version to make..


The "light" version, with four dark parts and five light..


Or the "dark" version, with five dark parts and four light.. *hmmm*


Tomorrow is Monday again - another week at work, and my BF's last exams week. He's been working all through the month of May with this exam, and I really think he might be in need of a break soon.. Good thing it's almost over.. just two more days..

No comments: