Saturday, December 19, 2015

3rd Sunday of Advent - parcel

I've been thinking "I should post about the parcel" about 20 times this past week, but things tend to interfere. Well, tomorrow is the fourth Sunday, so I better get a move on!



"Baby, it's cold outside"

The parcel contained a gorgeous yarn (Kauni, multicoloured) and knitting needles (square ones) and a note, which read "A new coat deserves a new scarf". 



I'm saving this for when we drive up to mom's house next week. I have a pattern ready (another Hitchhiker, one of my favorite scarf patterns), and I know I can get quite a start on the almost three hour drive. 

Thanks, mom, it is perfect!

***
With only one Sunday left, Christmas is almost here!





1 comment:

Laila said...

Koselig du likte pakka :-) Blir spennende å se om du blir ferdig med skjerfet :-)
Ny spennende dag i morgen :-))
Klemmer.