Sunday, March 15, 2015

SAL 2015 - March blocks done!

I actually finished the blocks for March the last week of February, but life has been a bit busy, that's why I haven't been able to post until now.


Not ironed and not cut down to correct size, but that will happen - once all the blocks are done. 
My favorite blocks were definetly the pears! I think I could easily make a whole quilt using just this block. Still some wonky corners and edges on some of the other blocks, but I'm taking it as practice. 

My other "wisp" (work in slow progress) is also done - on March 1st our little Aurora came to join us!


The blocks for April are prepped and ready, but so far it's a little easier to knit "around" a sleeping baby. 

***
Happy stitching everybody! Spring is finally here, and we're enjoying every second of it. :-)


3 comments:

Laila said...

Flink og travel :-))

Chookyblue...... said...

glad the blocks are done but more importantly welcome baby girl...... she is gorgeous........

Jindi's Cottage said...

Aurora is the best kind of finshed WISP, beautiful little girl...