Saturday, January 24, 2015

First finish in 2015!

Last night I finished the first quilty project of 2015. It's a small stitchery designed by Anni Downs. I had some ideas, but ended up making a mini-quilt instead. Love the fabric, though. An old series, and this was basically what was left of it. 


I've also received the pattern for the 2015 SAL (stitch-a-long) in the mail - which is also a pattern by Anni Downs (Natures Journey). The instructions for February are out - and I can't wait to get started. 

I've also finished the first knitted project, but I don't have a very good picture of it yet.. But it's been tested! A morning with -10C was the perfect opertunity to test it - as you can see from the picture, I was nice and snug and warm in my new scarf. 


Can you guess how long the scarf is? (Even after skipping one of the 20 patterns..) 

Nothing beats homeknitted in the winter cold!

4 comments:

Laila said...

Gratulerer både med første SAL mnd i boks og ikke minst med skjerfet :-))

Susan said...

Great finish on the stitchery. Brrrrr......it looks cold.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful scarf colours........3mts long?
Nice SAL stitchery.......

Jindi's Cottage said...

Your mini quilt with the stitchery is very cute...-10, brrrr, good thing you had such a very long scarf to wrap up in, Chooky guessed 3 metres so I guess 4?...